Saturday, April 6, 2013

Flatout thin crust flatbread hungry girl flat bread

Today as I was shopping I found this bread over in the bakery. The name of the this bread is Flatout. Flatout makes pizza crust, flat sandwhich bread hungry girl, wraps and more.  They also make differet flavors. When we made the pizza it is fun if you have your children help that way they are more likely to eat it!
Today as I was shopping I found this bread over in the bakery. The name of this bread is Flatout. Flatout makes pizza crust, flat sandwich bread hungry girl fold it, flatout flatbread wraps and more.  They also make different flavors. When we made the pizza it is fun if you have your children help that way they are more likely to eat it. We baked the flatout thin crust spicy Italian for 3.5 minutes on 400. Then we laid the turkey pepperoni and put the pizza sauce on top of the pepperoni. This is a hard task but helps to keep the bread from getting soggy. Next we laid shredded block mozzarella on top. You can sprinkle garlic and Italian to taste. I recommend shredding your own cheese because the bag cheese has a powder on it. The block cheese taste better, is better for you and cheaper! If you have an older child shredding the chesse is a great way for them to be involved. This pizza was a huge hit! I ate my shredded chicken salad with grapes and apples on the flatout wrap. The shape of the wrap was perfect! I will no longer by mission carb wraps or Arnold’s flat bread. I am in LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment