Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easy healthy Shakes and Shakeology recipes

I have been Drinking Shakeolgy for 2 full months! I have had vegan tropical strawberry and Chocolate. I love love love the Chocolate! You can do so much with the Chocolate. There are many Recipes to make! I love making the Shakeology Twilight and PB and J shakes! I use the PB2 instead of peanutbutter and it taste just as great. I know that my homemade shake may not sound yummy but take me word for it...It is YUMMY and health. 1 cup almond milk unsweeten. 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup egg whites, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, Raw honey to sweeten, you can play with the flavors as for imitation flavoring has a pretty big selection also PB2 is an option. I love mixing a 1/2 teaspoon strawberry extract with 3-4 strawberries. blend in your blender with 4 cubes of ice. I have a bullet but any brand will work. Egg whites are a key healthy benefit to my fitness journey. Egg whites no choesterol, high protein, low calories, no fat. My little secret Egg whites help keep me from getting sore. I am never sore after my workouts. If I am not going to drink both shakes in 1 day I will add Egg whites to my shakeology.   

No comments:

Post a Comment