Monday, April 8, 2013

Insanity Shakeology sale $180.00

For the month of April 2013 you can get Insanity for a great price! $180.00 includes Insanity, Shakeology and Free shipping. Lets get fit in 60 days Yes only 60 days.  I finished Turbofire and started Charlean Extreme and I will be finished next month so I am going to get this great deal and start Insanity next month! Who would like to join me? I have read you can burn up to 1000 calories in 1 hour! I burned 546 with Charlean Extreme yesterday! I am going to start a Challenge group. A challenge group is a great way to meet like minded people, share ideas, learn new things, stay motivated, hold yourself accountable, and stay healthy. In the challenge group I will share easy fast heatly recipes, snack ideas, Support, and share my love of healthy and fitness. Here is the link to get this great deal http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPSAN205?referringRepId=213157 I a looking forward to you sharing your fitness journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment