Friday, April 19, 2013

Shakeolog Shake and Share with friends family and coworkers

Shakeology shake and share with family, friends, neighbors, or coworkers. It is time to step out of your comfort zone and meet like minded people and share your success. Shakeology is the healthiest meal of the day. It is the one meal or snack each day that I don’t have to plan for! I don’t have to worry because I know everything I need is in Shakeology. Shakeology is not just another protein shake it is loaded with 70+ super foods. It come in chocolate, tropical strawberry, greenberry and even vegan options. It gives me energy; helped with my cravings and not to mention for the first time in my life I have real fingernails!!!! I have made a Check list of items that you may want to take to a shake in share.
Table, PB2, Bananas, Almond milk, orange juice, strawberries, ice, small cups, blender, workout DVD's and books, Flyers, Business cards, Recipe calendar, Turbofire shirt or Insanity earned it shirt, photos before and after, tape measure, fat caliber, lap top, phone, IPad, small DVD player, shaker cups for anyone that makes an order.


Before you Shake and Share you may want to take some time to plan what shake recipes you will be making. Take a small DVD player to hook up to a TV so that you can play some of your favorite workouts. Put the before and after photos next to each other. I like to take a tape measure so that you can explain the importance of using the tape measure verses the scale. A lap top computer can be used so customers can place their order on the spot. I like to use the IPad to show YouTube videos. Make sure that you have plenty of different kinds of flyers with your contact information. I also like to have a flow chart with the prices os Shakeology with shipping and the prices of Shakeology for Coaches with free shipping. This way you may be able to sign up a few discount coaches. Bring a ton of energy because you are going to rock your shake and share! If you have any questions please feel free to ask at the bottom of the blog. Thanks Karissa Rawlins 

No comments:

Post a Comment